The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1punta de flecha femenino
- Flint arrowheads were shaped to a point and inserted into a slot and tied with sinew to the front of the arrow.
- Though she hated even the sight of the long bow and pointed arrowheads, she understood from Adam's words that she must forget her dislike.
- Primitive man started with a arrowhead that was hardened by burning the end of the shaft slightly, then sharpened by shaping the burned end.
- Included among the man's 100-odd possessions were a pair of gold hair ornaments, three copper knives, a shale belt-ring, archery equipment and arrowheads.
- ‘First you aim,’ he explained and showed her by moving the arrow and her hand to point the arrowhead to the red mark fifteen metres away.
- There were nine more anchors, a Mongol helmet, sword blades, arrowheads, part of a human skull, coins, wooden combs (the Mongols had long, high-maintenance hair) and thousands of pieces of timber.
- Much of his time was spent making arrowheads, shafts and spears, and he supplied the soldiers of Normandon and Brand, who often purchased a whole entire cartload to replace those they had used.
- It is perfect for making high-quality arrowheads, spear points, knives and other implements.
- Michael settled into the shifting stride of his horse, sighted down the length of the shaft until the arrowhead met the enemy's head, corrected for forward movement, and released the string.
- For a fleeting instant, he felt as though he viewed himself and Lily from far above, two tiny figures seated on horse, upon a swath of grassland shaped like an arrowhead, its point buried in the gap of the deep glen.
- Bryan had fastened the arrowhead to a pole and claimed it as his.
- He then pierced her skin with the arrowhead's fine tip.
- She stared ahead with wide eyes, and the daunting point of a well-crafted arrowhead stared back at her.
- When he awoke the boy was still there, fastening the arrowhead to the tip.
- Her tail is sleek and graceful, ending in a point like an arrowhead.
- Then they started turning up arrowheads and broken shafts.
- It was shaped like an arrowhead, with a flat tip where Kiv guessed the cockpit must be, and he could just see it from underneath.
- He grabbed the arrow just behind the arrowhead and snapped the wooden shaft.
- Anyone wanting to know how to make a spear point, which rocks to use, what different arrowheads tell us about their makers, and how technology spreads from one culture to another will be richly rewarded.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!