The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Quick-growing wattles and eucalypts (gum trees) spread through the country for a multitude of uses on farms, mines, and railways and became a mark of habitation.
- That is where you've got grazing land largely, and it appears that the woody vegetation, trees, eucalypts and acacias, native pines and other shrubs, are becoming denser and denser.
- That explains our eucalypts and tea trees, with their large open flowers full of nectar.
- He said authorities in the past introduced pioneer species such as acacias and eucalypts that adapted quickly to badly eroded areas on barren land.
- Avenues of mallee eucalypts could lead to a big future for Mid West farmers.
- No other continent is so dominated by one genus of tree as Australia is by eucalypts.
- Petaurids feed on insects and on the sap and gum of eucalypts and acacias.
- Strips of light streamed through forests of eucalyptuses and towering mountain ash.
- Dr Hughes, from your studies what's likely to happen to Australia's eucalypts?
- At about 1:30 in the afternoon, wind-fanned flames leapt to the tops of the native eucalypts and imported pines, igniting them.
- The plethora of uses for eucalypts takes up a fair bit of space, as does a discussion of ways to adapt agriculture to a new, more sustainable way of thinking.
- I roll my swag out under the shady trees along the creek; it's a chain of deep waterholes fringed by spiky pandanus and smooth white eucalypts.
- They won't come to see rows of monotonous pines and eucalypts.
- I looked up and saw that the trees I was standing under were eucalypts, which had released their oily, pungent aroma into the wet air.
- Aromatic scents of eucalypts and heath plants wafted up from the plains.
- Can anyone advise me as to whether or not rhododendrons will grow/thrive under eucalypts?
- In fact, where the karakas were supposed to be there was a plantation of eucalypts.
- I will not mention all of them, but a lot of native species, eucalypts, wattles, and quite a number of exotic softwoods and hardwoods, are suitable.
- Standing under a eucalyptus tree, we are looking up at a koala.
- After an hour, we reached the first hills, dotted with the eucalyptus groves that flank the mountain.
2also eucalyptus oilbálsamo de eucalipto masculineeucalipto masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!